Monday, May 16, 2011

unfair

I joined a choir at the beginning of the year that has about 12 people in it. Last month we had a free concert and people could donate if they wanted to. The money that we collected we've decided to use to have a fun little outing with the 12 of us and just have a nice day in the sun exploring Switzerland. We've been trying to find a good weekend to go on an adventure, but it's hard to combine all of our schedules, so someone suggested we wait until summer. and then one girl turned to me and said "Mais nous devons le faire avant nous perdions Michelle!" (We have to do it before we lose Michelle) and then I got super duper sad and everyone else kept asking me when I was leaving and once again I had to say the horrible date out loud. People talk so easily about the future, what choir will be like, what school will be like, summer plans. And then I just quietly slip away and attempt to ignore the fact that I can't be apart of those plans, because I will no longer be apart of Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment