Thursday, May 5, 2011

FREITAG!


Proudly showing off my latest purchase, a Freitag bag. They're a marvelous swiss invention, because they're both practical and economically conscious! The entire bag is made from recycled products, the bag is a tarp from a truck, the strap is a seatbelt and the lining is bicycle tires. These things are all over Switzerland and probably about half the people in my school owns one. The sad part is that they're rather expensive, which is why it took me so long to buy one, but I know i'll use it everyday and it comes with a lifetime guarantee! Each one is cut by hand from it's own tarp, so every single Freitag is different. I convinced Grace to buy one too, so now we feel super cool when we walk around in town proudly wearing our Freitags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment