Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lausanne


It suddenly hit me that I don't have too many weekends left to explore Switzerland, so I've been doing my best to get out to a different part of the country each weekend! But somehow I always end up near Lausanne, because it's by far the prettiest area in Switzerland.


On Lac Léman in Lausanne (my favorite area)


Once again on Lac Léman with Mylisha and Whitney


View from the train as it enters into Lausanne. The Lavaux region is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of it's numerous vineyards

Whitney and I found a carnival in Lausanne last week, what a pleasant surprise!

Went to Zurich with Whitney and Kelly. We went to the Freitag store where you can climb to the roof of the building and overlook Zurich. It's right by the train station, so you mainly just see all the tracks surrounding you.

1 comment:

  1. You completed certain fine points there. I did a search on the matter and found most people will agree with your blog.

    ReplyDelete