Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hola, cómo estás?

Long story short, Barcelona was amazing! I forgot how much I love the ocean and napping on the beach. Spanish people are awesome and Spain is so much more relaxed than Switzerland. But it was still a relief to come home. I prefer trains instead of taxis, mountains instead of the beach (well actually, that might be a tie) and in general, Switzerland is a lot cleaner than the rest of Europe. I'll post some pictures once I've got them on my computer.

On another note, my ankle is healing quite nicely, but sadly I've gotten terribly sick. I've got a nice combo of a runny nose, a cough and some congestion/headache situation going on. It's like a mix between a cold and allergies. So much fun. and ladies and gentleman, karma has taught me my lesson: I've been skipping way too much school to go exploring, so now when i'm actually sick and could use a day off, I have to go to school. great. But it's okay because my host sister Pauline has been making me this magical tea that is super yummy, so hopefully all will be well soon!

I come home exactly one month from today. But I'll save the freakout for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment