Sunday, June 19, 2011

Time for another photo update!

My host family in Barcelona! We rented bikes for an afternoon and cruised around the city.

My host sister Pauline and I while waiting in line for the cathedral.

Epitome of my family. Maxime, Guillaume, Me and Pauline

The beach in Barcelona!


Parc Güell

Barcelona was amazing and it was really fun to take a trip with my host family, but it was still good to get back to Switzerland.

This week my friend Kelsey came to visit me! She's from Bay Village but is studying in Florence for 6 weeks. So she came up to Switzerland for the weekend.

We took an afternoon to go see the Castle of Chillon with Mylisha and her cousin April who is also visiting Fribourg.

Lac Léman


With Mylisha at the castle


Just doing some interpretive dancing


On another note, I have to leave Switzerland in 19 days. What? I'm pretty sure I'm not okay with that. And it doesn't really help that my host mom brings it up practically every single day, making sure that I don't overpack, talking about train times and plans for the last week here. But don't worry, I told my host sister that I'm just going to stay here and she didn't have a problem with it. Although I am looking forward to seeing the midnight premier of Harry Potter in Bay Village, so I guess that means I'll have to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment