Friday, January 21, 2011

Years, they come and go, but today is here to stay.

Today marks my 5th month in Switzerland! Time really is flying by quicker than I though it would. It literally feels like last month that I arrived here, so it kind of freaks me out how fast everything is moving. But I'm sure time won't be moving as fast for the next 2 month because I literally have nothing going on except school. Every single day. Rough.
I'm just anxiously awaiting the arrival of March, or more specifically my birthday (FYI it's March 20th if you wanted to send some presents...) because the morning of my 19th birthday I am going to the airport to pick up my one and only soul sister!! I am beyond the point of ecstatic and need these 2 months to fly by as fast as possible. A year of separation isn't really an option for us, and I honestly don't know how we've survived the past 5 months, but it's ok because i only need to wait 2 more until we get a whole week of sisterly bonding! and then at the end of the week I'll take her to the train station where she will hop on a train to France for a 3 month study program. So then we'll be only hours away and in the same time zone! It's madness how awesome that will be! and then the same day she goes to France I'm going to plop myself on a plane with a few friends and jet off to Amsterdam for the weekend! We're going to the Matt & Kim concert (see video below) and I'm extremely excited! So I get my birthday, my sister, Amsterdam and Matt & Kim all in one week. Sometimes my life is awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment