Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let’s make life so big, make sure it can’t be missed

This is why March is going to be the most awesome month ever.
The week of March 7th there is no school because it is Carnival time in europe! I'm not quite sure what to expect yet, but it's a bit of a mix between Mardi Gras and Halloween. We've got parades, street parties, costumes and just pure madness for days on end! I'll probably be in my town of Fribourg for a day or two, but I also want to travel a bit to experience other towns. I'm really hoping to go to Milan, Italy for a day, because it's only a 3 hour train ride away.
March 16-19 I am going to Dublin, Ireland for St. Patrick's Day and I couldn't be more stoked! Nothing beats drinking a Guinness at the famous parade :)
Thennn the next day, March 20, I will be celebrating my 7th month in Switzerland, my 19th birthday, and I'll be picking up my sister at the airport!!! 6.30 in the morning I'll be anxiously awaiting our reunion. Could I get a better birthday present? So the whole week my sister will be chilling out in Switzerland with me before she heads off to France for her own exchange.
Friday the 25th I'll send my sister off on a train, and then hop on a plane to go to Amsterdam for the weekend for the Matt & Kim concert. SO EXCITED!
So that is why March will be awesome. Try not to be too jealous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment