Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here, have some pictures!

It's been crazy warm here recently, in the mid 50's most days. So we've been doing our best to soak up the sunshine!

With Grace and Mylisha in Gruyère

Wearing dresses in January, it's madness!

Grace!

Failed attempt at rollerblading. It resulted in stained jeans and bruises.

I was deeply missing Lake Erie, so I took a little trip down to Geneva to visit the water.


and just a little side note, I love my host family! One of my friends is going through a rough time with her host family, so she came over to my house for a bit. She was in my room crying when my host sister Pauline walked by and noticed she was sad and said "don't rain your eyes!" (an attempt at saying "don't cry.") She then preceded to tackle her until she stopped crying. Then Guillaume came in and he and Pauline were juggling and throwing skittles into each others mouths and making fools of themselves until we were all laughing again. Love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment