Friday, October 22, 2010

London Baby!

Kendall and I by the Millennium Bridge



Leaving Buckingham Palace (sadly I didn't get to meet the Queen)



The London Eye all lit up!



The highlight of my week!



Home sweet home <3



I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to go to London, and it was really comforting to be with someone who has actually known me for more than 2 months. Kendall is so easy to get along with, and she's the only person I allow to call me Michellular... We had a lot of fun just exploring Europe and hanging out with her roommate Catherine, who is her really good friend from America. and it was also really cool because they are living with all the other students from their program, so it was just nice to be around other students. although it wasn't so nice when someone was smoking at 1:30 in the morning causing the fire alarm to go off. but other than that little glitch, London was amazing! It's good to be back home though, although I must say I managed to forget a lot of french during those 5 days... so I should probably get back to some studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment