Tuesday, November 16, 2010

up in the clouds, we'll be higher than ever

heyooooo, lady gaga was fantastic! I don't know why our tickets were considered bad, because I was on the floor about 50 foot away from gaga herself! does it get much better than that? The other people were stuck in their seats or loge boxes, but I got to rock it out in a massive mosh pit, which made me ecstatic :) She is amazing live, and her costumes and dances were so impressive! I swear, that night is going down in history because I was just so frickin happy!! (So happy that I was willing to shell out 45 francs for a shirt...)

Grace and I ready to go!

Fame, doin' in for the fame, cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous


On another note... today I went to the bank to convert my leftover british pounds back into swiss francs and this is what happened:

Me-Bonjour! Je veux convertir cet argent pour les francs suisses
Bank Lady- Ok, no problem. That will come out to 45 francs
Me- D'accord, merci
Bank Lady- How would you like the money?
Me- Avec 20's, s'il vous plait.
Bank Lady- Alright here you go! Have a nice day!
Me- Merci, bonne journée

WHY DID SHE SPEAK TO ME IN ENGLISH!??!???? This has happened to me on numerous accounts. I don't say a word of english, yet they continue to blabber away. Apparently my french just sucks... score!

and one last thing, today I was on the bus and this man was having a very loud conversation with himself in a mixture of german and french and then he saluted me and said "high hitler!" What the heck do you say to that?

1 comment: